Board of Directors
- John A. Barbour, Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- David J. Malone, Chair, Strategic Investment Fund; President & Chief Executive Officer, Gateway Financial Group, Inc.
- Helen Hanna Casey, Chief Executive Officer, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
- Gretchen R. Haggerty, Retired Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, United States Steel Corporation
- Sylvan M. Holzer, Retired Special Advisor to the Chairman, The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- William E. Hunt, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Elmhurst Group
- Eric C. Johnson, Retired Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, The Hillman Company
- David Morehouse, Senior Advisor to the President, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Daniel A. Onorato, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Relations Officer, Highmark, Inc.
- Stefani Pashman, President and Director, Strategic Investment Fund; Chief Executive Officer, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Janel M. Skelley, Secretary/Treasurer, Strategic Investment Fund; Chief Financial Officer, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Don Smith, President, Regional Industrial Development Corporation
- Kevin Wade, Executive Vice President and Corporate Real Estate Executive, PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Investment Advisory Committee
- Administrator: Tom Hardy, Managing Member, Palo Alto Partners
- TJ Bogdewic, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bridgeway Capital
- Jonathan Brelsford, Chief Investment Officer, The Pittsburgh Foundation
- D. Tyler Gourley, Executive Vice President, Hillman Family Foundations
- Majestic Lane, Chief Equity Officer, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Matthew Madia, Director of Real Estate Services, Neighborhood Allies
- David Serafini, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, PNC Community Development Banking
- Rebecca (Becky) Yago, Vice President, Real Estate, Dollar Bank
- Zakarij Thomas, Partner, Sitko Brno
- Josh Lavrinc, Chief Executive Officer, Callay Capital (Fund II)
- Jeni Cooper, Director of Community Investment, Regional Industrial Development Corporation (Fund III)